12 January 2013

Notebook 3

This is my third notebook.11x15,5cm. 50 pages. 5 dividers.
I used paper and embellishments from Webster's Pages winter warehouse sale box.
I painted all paper using a wide brush and water with pink colorant and I also sprinkle this water with added liquid pearls from Rangers all over the paper to make it sparkle a little. I stamped almost every page with several stamps from Prima to made a little pictures.
For the cover I used the Bloomers from Webster's Pages(I added a pink brads from American Craft), paper peaces from "Sunday picnic&Everyday Poetry" collection and some ribbon. I used a brad from My Mind's eyes. I painted it with acrylic white paint and with Victorian Velvet Distress ink from Rangers as the metal cover did not match with my color combination :)
I used a 30x30 paper from Sunday Picnic collection for the flyleafs and 15x15 paper from Combo pack"Sunday picnic&Everyday Poetry" for the dividers. And I used so beautiful StoryMarkers as a bookmark.
The cover was made for Lifting challenge at Scrap Lifting blog and I used a colour pallete from ScrapFriends blog
Here is a card for lifting from Taniko
And a lot of my photos :)
The back of notebook



  Этот разделитель я сделала по скетчу №11 от блога Зроби сама
Скетч:
Обратная сторона этого разделителя. The back of this divider. This paper collection is GORGEOUS!
Этот разделитель я сделала по скетчу от блога Tempo Libero
 Скетч:
This divider I made using sketch from Retro sketches blog. Clean&Simple :)
The Sketch:
And the last flyleaf


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this...the cover is simple but really effective. That note book must have taken a LOT of work!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! So special! Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Светлана, очень приятно, что вы сотворили невероятной красоты блокнот, вдохновившись моей открыткой! Работа получилась нежная, теплая и душевная!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such gorgeous work!..love it all and thanks for joining in at ScrapFriends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая воздушная и красивая работа!
    Спасибо за участие в задании блога Scrap Lifting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...