9 December 2012

Princess Party

I finally did it! I have a dream to make a Princess Party for my girl.
Her birthday was in October 18, but I was far away from her and was not able to celebrate with her.
It was a wonderful day! There was only 2 kids instead of 4 but this does not upset the birthday girl.
The scenario was simple: make a bracelet, play games, decorate cookies and cupcakes, eat cake and a lot of sweets.
Just in time my husband finished castle loft bed in the bedroom. We decorated the bedroom and the living room. I baked and decorated cookies-crowns, cupcakes and cake. Bought a lot of pink and white sweets.
My sweet little princess
Ready to Party!
Making bracelets
Decorating cookies and cupcakes
this is so FUN!
Making bubbles
Castle for my Princess







2 comments:

  1. вот для этих фоток и нужна чайная коллекция бумаги ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Для этих фотографий у меня припасена другая бумага, тоже очень старенькая коллекция http://www.beautifulpapercrafts.co.uk/baby-themes-c131/imaginisce-enchanted-collection-make-a-wish-cardstock-die-cuts-p864, жаль что к этой бумаге у меня есть только штампики http://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/5946038/il_fullxfull.328135913.jpg
    Зато принцессная :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...