21 February 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog's Guest Designer

Thanks to Kirsty I am a Guest Designer at City Crafters Challenge Blog
My first project as a Guest designer!
All you need to do it's use a natural colors in your project.
Check out the wonderful works of CCCB Design Team

Here is pallet from Linda
 And here is my Project, I love natural colors, they are so vintage!
So hop over to CCCB and show what you have

Supplies used: natural fabric, music paper, natural wide ribbon, hand crocheted mini doilly, paper flowers, vintage button, white acrylic paint, Liquid Pearls by Ranger

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your card ... so very beautiful ... Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB as our Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful Svetlana, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...