29 February 2012

Mother's Day

Here is an altered photo frame. I found this great sentence about Mother and I Love it! I used different fonts and colors and size to create this message to my Mom :) "Mother's love is a garden where is always sunshine and always Springtime"
I used a lot of flowers: 2 pink flowers from Maya Road, paper flowers, all other flowers from fabric and ribbon handmade by me. I used a crystals from Prima. Some leaves, butterfly, brads, pearls are from my stash.
Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. oh this is just gorgeous beautiful detail bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge this time!
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo frame decorated with such fabulous flowers!

    Thanks for sharing your project with us at the Anything Goes Challenge blog.... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...